Manuscript Submission Procedure
Authors who are submitting for the first time must thoroughly read the following. We also strongly suggest reading the tips, as many new authors experience unnecessary delays that can be avoided by understanding the process and submitting all required materials with necessary formatting.
Manuscript submission: manuscripts may be submitted either on-line or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Author submits all required materials, including copyright form, IRB, and separate cover letter via email.
- Completed submission is sent out to two or three reviewers.
- Reviewers critique article and send it back to the editorial office for processing.
- After initial review, Editor-in-Chief releases reviews to authors.
- Authors are asked to respond to reviewers and make necessary corrections.
- Article is sent out for re-review.
- Editor-in-Chief may accept, reject, accept with minor alterations, or sent out for third review.
- If accepted, author must submit final version. Version will be added to "in-press" queue with publisher.
- Prior to publication, publisher will sent galleys to authors. No edits may be made after galleys are approved.
- Article is printed to Phcog.Net Journals
All EManuscript Journal manuscripts must be within the area of interest of its journal’s scope and further the knowledge in individual areas as specified in each journal’s aim and scope; be original in authorship and publication; be based on adequate factual record; and be significant in data or treatment. Reviewers will evaluate the suitability of the manuscript for publication and state justification for publication. The language of publication is English and the manuscript must be understandable and correct in spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Email Submission : email@example.com
- Sub : JSCIRES Submission
Manuscript Submission for JSCIRES
- E-mail the following final materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include Journal name in subject line : JSCIRES Submission
What to attach in email submissions
- A Word file of the manuscript
- A word file of Tables and Figures
- A zip file of all figures (in jpeg, png or tiff formats)
- A scanned image or doc file of copyright form
- A detailed list or table documenting the authors' response to the review comments (For revised articles)
Final submissions must adhere to the guidelines mentioned in Journal website
Manuscript Submission Checklist
- Cover Letter
- Completed copyright form
- Original Manuscript, including references and legends to all figures & tables.
- Figures, in a single powerpoint presentation or doc or images (zipped) file if possible.